Friday, September 16, 2011

Idaho Fishing

I had some recent days off, so when I wasn't running a thousand errands in the midst of a hectic guiding season, I decided to go fish.  I called fellow guide Neil Chamberlain and said, "Yo, grab some PMD's, your rod, and your best tank top, we're going to Idaho."  Shit was on from there.




The morning, as usual, was best.  Fish were actively feeding on the surface on PMDs.  Cripples, emergers, dries, it didn't seem to matter; cuttys and cutt-bows were all over them.  Once the action slowed down in the heat of the afternoon, hoppers and chernobyls were the ticket although the fishing had slowed considerably.



With some nice fish boated (all on dries) and tank top tans acquired, I'd call it a success.




Even Neil's dog, Porter got a fish.  Sup dude.





No comments:

Post a Comment